Home » , , , , » Kites (2010)

Kites (2010)

Written By Awir Aditya on Saturday, May 29, 2010 | 5:25 AM

Genre: Romance/Drama/Action

Starring: Hrithik Roshan, Barbara Mori, Nicholas Brown, Anand Tiwari, Kiran Bedi, Kangana Ranaut

There is a standard rule when it comes to Bollywood. The amount of hype a movie creates is inversely proportional to its success. My self-made statistics reveal that 99.99% of the viewers preferred to expose themselves to third degree torture rather than watch this movie. The remaining 0.01% comprise of people like me who sit through the entire movie and write reviews. Jay (Roshan) is a casanova living in Vegas who tries to make money by doing Green Card scams. He falls in love with a multi-millionaire casino owners daughter Gina (Ranaut) simply for her money. Gina's brother Tony (Brown) is all set to marry his girlfriend Linda (Mori) who had once married Jay in order to obtain a green card and is now marrying Tony only for his money. Jay and Linda slowly and steadily fall in love with each other, something which Tony eventually learns about and despises. What ensues is a wild goose chase across half of the United States with almost the entire police force hot on their tail. Their needs no explanation that the movie is a damp squid and the sexy Barabara Mori repeatedly in a bikini does little to improve things. Poor acting and a hopelessly boring, slow and dragged plot adorn 2 hours of your life which go as a complete waste. 'Sucker' is the only word that comes in my mind.

Thumbs up: A super-sexy looking Barabara Mori
Thumbs down: Everything else

Rating: 4.6/10
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Awirku Dot Com | GO Bloger Berau
Copyright © 2013. Movies Review - All Rights Reserved
Template editing by Editing Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger